Jackson`s back in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson`s back in the UK

Just like to let all UK based guitarists know that Jacksons are available once again in Britain.
    I have ordered 10 guitars today for stock from our rep and they should arrive within the next week or so. Also, I`m happy to say that the prices have dropped considerably compared to what they were six months ago. To celebrate, I have ordered myself a nice SL2H in Electric Blue finish......The missus has gone mad as she says 7 US jackson`s should be enough as it is!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]
    Cheers
    Steve

Re: Jackson`s back in the UK

I'm beginning to think that you and Matt became Jackson dealers just as a way to get more guitars for yourselves without getting suspicious looks from your wives!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[ February 28, 2003, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: kuerbo ]
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

OK, You`ve sussed me out!!!! But don`t tell the missus!!!

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's hillarious! Good news to all British Jackson fans!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thats great! I hope that if the prices are good I can get my hands on a Jackson next year without having to order from America! Thanks for the news! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] This is great!

Comment

F*ck yeah! Thats brilliant. Can we have some more information though?...
            Like prices, and where theyre available from?...
            Thanks

James

Comment

typical i start saving for a rhoads, got the cash the week after the distributor went bust so thought id wait (was told they would hopefully be back by christmas/january time) eventually i found my bc rich assassin instead, played it asnd fell in love so decided to give up waiting for a jackson and get the bc rich, a month later and guess what, i can now get a jackson again but now have a new guitar (only 16 and own two guitars in total so no new ones for a while)

since i got my 'rich (nj series neck thru assassin) the neck thru bug has hit so im now saving for an rr5 [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

David

Comment

what shop are you? i wander if i called you in my hunt for a rhoads in january?

David

Comment

This is good news, this is good news.

I was actually in my favourite real live guitar store earlier in the week and they have a Fender dealership. On the off chance I asked if they could tell me anything about Jackson's and they said, give us a few weeks and you'll see just as many Jackson's as there are Ibanez in here.

Suffice to say, they have over a dozen Ibanez guitars in - I look forward to seeing some Jackons on shop walls soon!

Comment

F*ck man thats cheap as chips dangnammit!!!
                    That really is great mate. Thank you.
                    Whereabouts is your shop? (Please say the North... Please say the North...)

James

Comment

Congrats to my comrads in Europe on getting Jackson guitars back on the walls of your favorite music store, I know you said UK, but I imagine any Europeans can buy from the UK-right? Jack.

Comment

Yeah, Anybody can buy a guitar from here in the UK except maybe Indonesia, I`ve had a few dodgy requests from there!!!
                        Steve.

Comment

Quote: F*ck yeah! Thats brilliant. Can we have some more information though?...
                          Like prices, and where theyre available from?...
                          Thanks

James

Well, off the top of my head, here`s a selection (all RRP)
                          DK2.........£399
                          RR3.........£439
                          SL1/RR1/WR1/DK1/KE1 etc.....Solid Colours..£1699
                          .........................Graphics from £1999
                          JS30........£229
                          SL3.........£899
                          Like I said, these are from memory. I should have a complete price list early next week.
                          If you need any more info, e-mail me on [email protected] or you can e-mail our shop at [email protected]
                          Cheers
                          Steve

Comment

Woah! Thats excellent! The old RRP on DK2 was something like £699! This is great news! I'm so chuffed [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Good news over here as well. DK2 in Eerie Dess costs about 520€ now, as opposed to 1080€ ( [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) before the Fender acquisition. Don't know what the MSRPs are, but it's obviously gotten a lot better [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X